5 Mart 2012 Pazartesi

Metta World Peace


"WOW!" I said. "This rookie guy looks too much like Ron Artest." while I was watching the game between Los Angeles Lakers and Miami Heat last night (04.03.2012). Then the guy on TV said: "Former Ron Artest new Metta World Peace." "Gosh! He is Ron,huh? WOW man! Thank God! They aren't twins at least." I thought.

I was seeing the name "World Peace" when I was checking the detailed results of the games of Los Angeles Lakers. I was thinking "Whoa! What an interesting name does this young rookie have." Well the truth was "a bit" different than I was thinking.

The long term NBA player Ron Artest (his 12th season in NBA) has changed his name legally to Metta and his lastname to World Peace. He has chosen Budhism as the religion and a proper name for his religion. And the last name World Peace was chosen to emphasize the peace between the youth as he said. Well to much philosopy for an NBA player,huh?

The game? Oh yeah! Los Angeles Lakers won the game against languid Miami Heat with the score 93-83 in Staples Center. It was also Kobe's third consecutive over 30 points game. And Ron Artest, oops our new Metta showed this season's best performance during the game.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder